Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Together & With You at Water's Edge, transfer drawings



21 days until the vernissage at Piante in Old Town, Saturday August 6, 2011

These cool and dreamy monotypes have figures created using transfer drawing. The figures are based on live models I sketched during the croquis session run by Joyce Jonté at StewART galleries. (Thursday night, and Friday mornings, drop ins welcome, reasonable fee - amazing artists! ) Paul Klee made interesting transfer drawings. With my artist collective 7 Plus, we brought accomplished and inspirational artist and teacher Annie Stromquist up to Humboldt for a workshop in various printing techniques, among them transfer drawing. I like incorporating this element into my monotypes. I use it on two different ways...more about that soon.

I notice a new follower on my blog! Thank you! Feel free to make comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment