Followers

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Want to see cutting edge mobile digital art and learn about it? Check out the mDACsummit. Come to the opening Fri. Aug. 1, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.

I feel thrilled and honored to have pieces in two different categories: This Selfie, in the new category, Layer-O-Magic will be displayed on screens.

My iPadJAZZart painting of Ben Williams at Dizzy's Den at the Monterey Jazz Festival will be shown as a fine art print.


The Mobile Art & Creativity Summit has grown both in size and scope this year. It takes place over the whole weekend, and includes workshops and seminars. It has an impressive number of sponsors.

Check it out! I will be painting on my iPad during the opening - I would love to see you!
It takes place at the venerable Pacific Art League in Palo Alto - now remodeled and extended.

No comments:

Post a Comment